Online & Australia Wide
1300 24 77 66 Nationwide local call
0item(s)

You have no items in your enquiry cart.

Online & Australia Wide
1300 24 77 66 Nationwide local call

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.



Custom Printed Promotional Round Neck

According to a recent study, 52 percent of participants given a promotional item were likely to do business with that company. The remaining 48 percent said that they would be more likely to do business with that company in the future rather than the company’s competitors. Custom printed promotional round neck garments are a proved marketing advertising strategy that does gain a company recognition. Custom Gear offers a full line of custom printed promotional round neck garments that are made from high-quality fabric like pre-shrunk and 100% cotton or combed premium quality cotton. Our stylishly designed round neck garments can be customised with your company logo, name or any message you would like delivered to your recipients. Perfect for everyone’s wardrobe, from a company’s point of view it is a perfect gifting item for any event or campaign. Contact Custom Gear to speak with our customer service reps and graphic designers to customise these round necks to suit your needs and also to put together a good mix of size, colour and fits. Our wide selection of custom printed promotional V-necks for men and women are budget friendly.
Set Descending Direction

   

Items 1 to 24 of 58 total

  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
Set Descending Direction

   

Items 1 to 24 of 58 total

  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3